By posting content in public areas on OlioB2B.com, you agree to abide by these guidelines and all other Olio policies. We reserve the right to remove any content, in whole or part, that violates these guidelines or our Terms of Service, or for any other reason at our sole discretion.
In the event of repeated or severe violations, we may suspend or permanently deactivate the account(s) in question. You can flag or contact about posts that appear to violate these content guidelines.
We don’t allow:
- Spam, unwanted contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, or that is profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, or harassing
- Content that is discriminatory (review our Non-Discrimination Policy for more information)
- Attempts to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of Olio.
- Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
- Content that refers to the details of an Olio investigation
- Content that is sufficient to identify a listing’s location or other content that may pose a personal safety risk to an Olio member In addition to the above, the following guidelines apply to specific types of content on Olio:
- Listings and profiles: Content that is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive
- Reviews that do not represent the author’s personal experience or that of their travel companions
- Reviews incentivized by a promise for payment, additional services, or a discounted rate
- Reviews motivated by a threat of extortion
- Content that is off-topic, doesn’t ask a question, or doesn’t offer knowledge in response to a question as part of a larger discussion
- Trolling or repeatedly targeting members